Places to go, people to see, too much to do...
- Heavy Metal Guitar Lessons with Tabs by Nick Didkovsky
- Vintage Guitars: Gibson serial number lookup
- Kathleen Supove's home site (Nerve keyboard ravager)
- ICONOCLAST Home Page, Doctor Nerve's drummer Leo Ciesa's duo.
- Harpy Home Page, "the concept is only strange music style!"
- Jerry Hunt Home Page, brilliant and moving.
- Frog Peak Music
- Peter's 3D Amass, creative 3D art.
- FRED FRITH . COM
- Pogus Productions outrageous music
- Kyle Gann's Home Page
- SoftSynth Java audio synthesis, HMSL, and portable Forth
- Artist Shop Buy some independent radical music.
- Wayside Music / Cuneiform Records
- Calendar for New Music
- The Wire Music Magazine
- Kalvos and Damian's New Music Bazaar
- Marchione Guitars
- Paul Reed Smith Guitars
Computer Music (software/utilities/composers/publications)
- SoftSynth.com, home of JSyn: realtime Java software synthesis
- algomusic.com, home of JMSL: Java Music Specification Language
Programming, Multimedia, and Mouse Brain Atlas Images (you know, mus musculus)
- Forth written in Java
- Ultra Edit (popular editor for Windows)
- Gensat Mouse Brain Atlas collection of images of gene expression in the developing mouse brain (you know, mus musculus)
- Mouse Brain Atlas Picture of the Day (you know, mus musculus)
- The translating ribosome affinity purification (TRAP) method was developed in the Heintz and Greengard laboratories at The Rockefeller University. Mouse brains.
Back to Doctor Nerve Main Menu.